Letters and petitions from some property owners objecting to an annexation plan under study will be reviewed Monday by the Washington Planning and Zoning Commission.
A staff report and some recommendations regarding the annexation study will be presented to the board.
The regular commission meeting starts at 7 p.m.
The board also will consider requests from:
• Lorri Jinkerson and Tricia Hellmann to rezone 1801 and 1803 E. Ninth St. from R-2, two-family, to R-1C, single-family attached;
• Mike Broeker, Bo Sida and Bank of Washington to rezone 1805/1807, 1809/1811, 1813/1815 E. Ninth St. and Lot 5 of the Resubdivision of St. Peter’s South subdivision from R-2, two-family, to R-1C, single-family attached;
• Lorri Jinkerson and Tricia Hellmann for preliminary plat approval of the Resubdivision of Lot 1 of St. Peter’s South subdivision;
• Cristy McMahon Campbell, Franklin County Planning correspondence, for a proposed day care facility at 1590 Pottery Road;
• City of Washington, proposal to amend Section 412.050 (E) by reducing the minimum lot width from 40 to 30 feet; and
• Don and Linda Mittler for a special use permit to erect a roadside stand at 1900 Phoenix Center Drive in a C-2, general commercial zoning district.