Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and stories that will be talked about on Monday:
1. CONGRESS DEMANDS ANSWERS IN PETRAEUS PROBE
"We received no advanced notice. It was like a lightning bolt," Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein says of the FBI investigation that led the CIA chief to quit over an extramarital affair.
2. WHO EARNED AMERICA'S GRATITUDE
President Obama tells veterans that the nation must commit every day "to serving you as well as you've served us."
3. WHERE FRUSTRATIONS SIMMER AMID ONGOING OUTAGE
Long Islanders rail against a utility that has lagged behind others in restoring electricity, two weeks after Superstorm Sandy.
4. NO ROOM AT THE INNS... OR THE RENTALS EITHER
Thousands of New Jersey residents displaced by Superstorm Sandy are frantically calling real estate offices, looking to rent homes or apartments while they figure out what to do about their storm-ravaged dwellings.
5. WHAT SHOOK AN ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD
Investigators haven't ruled out any possible causes of a blast killed 2 and damaged up to 31 homes in Indianapolis.
6. CASTING A VOTE TO STAVE OFF BANKRUPTCY
Greek lawmakers approve the country's 2013 austerity budget, an essential step in Greece's efforts to persuade creditors to unblock a vital rescue loan installment.
7. HOW THE BBC IS DEALING WITH ITS SCANDAL
The head of the broadcaster's governing body is calling for a "thorough, radical structural overhaul" after the bungling of reports that powerful Britons sexually abused children.
8. FETCHING AN OVER-THE-RAINBOW BID
The faded blue pinafore dress Judy Garland wore in "The Wizard of Oz" nets $480,000 at auction.
9. T.S. ELIOT'S WIDOW, WHO GREENLIGHTED 'CATS,' DIES AT 86
Valerie Eliot refused to cooperate with biographers but welcomed the unlikely, and lucrative, idea of a musical based on the poet's "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats."
10. EAGLES GO INTO A TAILSPIN
Philadelphia drops its fifth-straight game and quarterback Michael Vick suffers a concussion in a 38-23 loss to the Cowboys.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.