The Hangout Festival, America's only music festival located on white sandy beaches with ocean views, was held May 20-22 in Gulf Shores, Alabama, for three days and nights of eclectic music. In only its second year of existence, The Hangout has become America's premiere music festival attracting a sold-out crowd of 35,000 people from all 50 states. Emissourian Currents was lucky enough to have staff on hand to witness this epic beach party, which included such artists as Paul Simon, My Morning Jacket, Avett Brothers, The Black Keys, Cee-Lo Green, Foo Fighters, Ween, Primus, Justin Towns Earle, and more. Over 60 bands, across 4 stages made this the musical destination for sounds in the sun in 2011.
- Judge Rejects Plea Deal in Murder Case
- Washington Men Charged in Burglaries
- Hillhouse to Receive Achievement Award - Recent Liver Failure Diagnosis
- Sentencing in Allen Death Case Friday
- Union School Board Hires Firm to Design New School
- Judge Wood to Retire From Bench Friday - After 17 Years
- Week 10 Football — Borgia 41, Priory 0
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse - In Alleged Assault
- Washington Park Board Discusses Closing City Pool
- District Volleyball — Borgia, Hermann, Sullivan Win Titles
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.