Coroner: 'Glee' Acter Monteith Died of Overdose - The Missourian: News

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Coroner: 'Glee' Acter Monteith Died of Overdose

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:13 am

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — "Glee" actor Cory Monteith, who had struggled for years with substance abuse and once said he was lucky to be alive, died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia coroner's office said Tuesday.

"There is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith's death was anything other than a most tragic accident," the office said in a statement.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Login

You must login to view the full content on this page.

© 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thanks for visiting The Missourian. You are entitled to view 20 free articles every 30 days. Currently, you have (%remaining%) free articles remaining, (%remaining_reg%) before being asked to register, and (%remaining_sub%) before being asked to subscribe). If you are already a print subscriber, you get FREE access after registering. If you are not yet a print subscriber you can purchase an affordable online subscription to receive full access to emissourian.com & a digital replica of The Missourian. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Login

/news
;