Fire Destroys Villa Ridge Home, Garage - The Missourian: News

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Fire Destroys Villa Ridge Home, Garage

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Related YouTube Video

Related Galleries

Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Authorities said sparks from a wood burning stove are most likely the cause of a fire that destroyed a garage and apartments at a Highway V home Friday.

Franklin County Arson Investigator Jim Schuhmacher said the stove, used to heat water, was located in the rear of the structure. The garage and apartments were attached to a home in the Villa Ridge area. The fire occurred south of St. John’s Road.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

    Current print subscribers

      You must login to view the full content on this page.

      Thanks for visiting The Missourian. You are entitled to view 20 free articles every 30 days. Currently, you have (%remaining%) free articles remaining, (%remaining_reg%) before being asked to register, and (%remaining_sub%) before being asked to subscribe). If you are already a print subscriber, you get FREE access after registering. If you are not yet a print subscriber you can purchase an affordable online subscription to receive full access to emissourian.com & a digital replica of The Missourian. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

      Have an online subscription?

      Login Now

      Need an online subscription?

      Subscribe

      Login

      Choose an online service.

        Current print subscribers

          /news
          ;