Firefighters Respond to Fire on High Street - The Missourian: Local News

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Firefighters Respond to Fire on High Street

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:31 pm | Updated: 9:27 pm, Sat Jun 22, 2013.

Washington firefighters responded to a fire at 350 High Street Wednesday afternoon. No injuries were reported.

Fire Chief Bill Halmich said the electrical service line to the house was torn loose and sparked the fire in the electrical system.

Halmich said there was fire damage to the attic, inside a wall and to a stairwell.

The home is owned by James Green, Halmich said. No one was injured in the blaze which started about 3 p.m.

See the Weekend Missourian for more details.

/local_news