Preregistration for Home Economics and Fine Arts Show for the Washington Fair is mandatory.
Forms are available at the Washington Area Chamber of Commerce office, in the Fair catalog or online at www.washmofair.com.
Items to be entered must be listed on the form. Exhibitors are limited to one form with a maximum of 30 entries only.
Forms must be filled out completely and returned to the Chamber office by this Friday, July 18.
Entries are limited to residents of Franklin County or an adjoining county.
All Home Economics and Fine Arts exhibits must be original and have been made by the entrant since September 2013.
Once an item has been entered, it cannot be entered again.
Several changes and additions have been made for the 2014 Fair.
New categories added are as follow:
• Quilt — Tie Knotted Quilt.
• Quilt — T-Shirt Quilt.
• Food Preparation — Decorated Cake (including commercial decorations).
• Food Preparation — Decorated Cupcake.
• Food Preparation — Decorated Group of Cupcakes.
• Nature — Decorated Rock.
• Power of Green — Decorated Shoe.
Categories that have been eliminated include:
• Smocking — Silk Ribbon Child Garment.
• Smocking — Special Occasion Garment.
• Smocking — Other Item.
Catalogs listing all categories and classes have been mailed to past exhibitors.
Forms are now available at the Washington Area Chamber of Commerce Office. For more information, call 636-239-2715 or email email@example.com.