The 36th annual Holiday House Tour, sponsored by Downtown Washington Inc., will take place Sunday, Dec. 10, from 4 to 7 p.m.
A total of eight historic homes and businesses will be featured — all decorated for the holidays.
Tickets are on sale now at www.downtownwashmo.org or call 636-239-1743.
“The tour is a wonderful way to start off your December holiday activities,” said Bridgette Kelch, Downtown Washington Inc. executive director.
All ages are welcome to tour historic homes and public spaces, Kelch said.
Trolley rides will again be available and refreshments will be served at the Old Main Post Office, 123 Lafayette St. The trolley will run continuously to the various stops.
The cost is $10 in advance and $15 if purchased after noon Saturday, Dec. 9.
Tour stops are as follows:
• Pettet Home, 309 Cedar St.
• Peggy Hoefel Home and future lodging, 504 W. Fifth St.
• Bryan Haynes Gallery building and upstairs Peterson Airbnb, 10 W. Second St.
• Krog House Airbnb, 7 E. Second St.
• Missouri Meerschaum Museum/Gift Shop, 400 W. Front St.
• Gottfried’s Cabin, 124 Jefferson St.
• Washington School District Offices, 220 Locust St.
• St. Peter’s United Church of Christ Festival of Trees, 20 E. Fifth St.
Proceeds from the tour benefit the downtown organization to help continue its preservation efforts.