Blaze at Union Residence - The Missourian: Local News

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Blaze at Union Residence

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Friday, January 24, 2014 2:48 pm | Updated: 1:28 pm, Fri Jan 31, 2014.

A fire caused damage to this home at 311 W. Springfield Ave., Union, Friday. It began after 1 p.m. There were no injuries reported. Check back to emissourian.com for more information.

/local_news

Jobs