Union police said the driver of this car that left the road and struck a utility pole Wednesday was intoxicated. The crash occurred at 4:30 a.m. near Williams Drive. The name of the 19-year-old Union man was not released. The car caught fire and Union fire crews put out the blaze. There were no serious injuries reported.
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking news alerts sent right to your inbox!
Signup today! News updates sent out twice a week.
The latest e-Edition of The Missourian is now available!
Are you a subscriber who would you like to know when the latest e-edition of The Missourian is live online? Signup today!
Court Dockets & Dispositions
- Suspect Arrested in Connection With Fire at St. Clair Church
- Man Charged With Assault For Allegedly Cutting Victim
- ‘It Was a Great Big Bridge, and I Was a Little, Bitty 11-Year-Old’
- St. Clair Saddle Club Hosts NFR Champion Fallon Taylor
- UPDATE: Fire Crews Fight Blaze at Elmer's Tavern
- I-44 Trucking and Wrecker Service Does a ‘Risky Recovery’ - Job Featured in National Magazine
- Sonic boom
- Young Professionals Honored At Annual Chamber Member Luncheon
- Vogt Hired as Union Chamber Director — Begins Work Monday
- Motorcyclist Seriously Hurt in Crash