More than 150 St. Clair School seniors graduated Thursday evening. The graduation ceremony was held on the football field at St. Clair High School.
The congratulatory address was given by teacher of the year Cathy Barns and the class address was given by Class President Rileigh Cassimatis and Student Council President Riley Girardier. Diplomas were distributed by St. Clair Board of Education President David Berkel and Vice President Steve Pelton.
The district will recognized students with academic honors including seven summa cum laude students, 13 magna cum laude students, and 10 cum laude students.
Additionally, students who achieved a 4.0 grade point average, as well as Bright Flight students were recognized.
- All Clear After School Lockdowns Thursday
- Washington Men Charged in Burglaries
- Washington Board Opposes Borgia Students Playing In Street
- Villa Ridge Man Is Charged With Burglary, Stealing
- Washington Considering Reducing Highway 100 Speed Limit
- Car Leaves Roadway, Catches Fire
- Retire? Marshall Man Enrolls in Medical School Instead
- Police Investigating Theft of Guns From Unlocked Truck
- Union School Board Hires Firm to Design New School
- Week 9 Football — Borgia 52, Westminster 27
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.