There were three board members elected in Tuesday’s municipal election to serve on the Village of Leslie. Scott D. Miller, Patricia Lueker and Harley Haynes were elected to serve two-year terms on the board. Miller and Haynes each received 10 votes, or 35.7 percent; and Lueker received 8 votes, or 28.6 percent.
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking news alerts sent right to your inbox!
Signup today! News updates sent out twice a week.
The latest e-Edition of The Missourian is now available!
Are you a subscriber who would you like to know when the latest e-edition of The Missourian is live online? Signup today!
Court Dockets & Dispositions
- Investigators Seize Meth, Cash In Raid at Home
- Motorcyclist Seriously Hurt in Crash
- Safety Concern Suspends Union Bus Route Tuesday
- Two Charged in Raid at Fifth Street Home
- Griesheimer: Allegations Hurt All Employees - Criminal Investigation Continues
- Training Facilities Named For Former Sheriff Deputies - Combined 77 Years of Service
- Searchers Fail to Locate Suspect
- ‘I Have a Big Heart for New Haven’
- ‘It Was a Great Big Bridge, and I Was a Little, Bitty 11-Year-Old’
- Franklin County Highway Department Employee Investigated