Pacific aldermen have set the date of April 8, 2014, for the municipal election, when a full slate of city officials will be chosen.
Offices to be filled in the election include:
• Mayor, for a term of four years;
• Marshal/police chief, for a term of four years;
• Collector, for a term of four years;
• Municipal judge, for a term of four years; and
• One alderman from each of the three wards, for terms of two years.
Aldermen whose terms expire are Ed Gass in Ward 1; Steve Myers, who filled the unexpired term of Jerry Eversmeyer in Ward 2; and Mike Pigg in Ward 3.