Two county school districts have major bond issues on the April 4, ballot and another is asking to increase its tax levy.
Meramec Valley R-III School District is asking voters to allow the issuance of $11.75 million in general obligation bonds for future construction, renovation and expansion of existing school buildings.
If approved, the money will also be used for the construction of an early childhood center and the acquisition and installation of technology infrastructure.
This referendum is listed on the ballot as Proposition K.
The Sullivan School District is asking voters to approve $5 million in general obligation bonds for building renovations and upgrades at several facilities throughout the district.
This referendum will appear on the ballot as Proposition A.
Voters in the Gasconade County R-I School District will be asked to increase the ceiling on its tax levy by 50 cents per one hundred dollars of assessed valuation.
The purpose for the increase listed on the ballot, is for paying ongoing cost of operating.
School Board Elections
• Meramec Valley R-III: Matt E. Trower, Tim Richardson, Sean D. Brinker, Austin Myers.
• Union R-XI: Virgil L. Weideman, Aaron Bockhorst, Amy Hall, Keith Ragsdale, Donald Shuttenberg.
• St. Clair R-XIII: Russell King, Dawn Tedrick, Brian Hinson, Andrew Geisert, Tracy Komo, David Berkel.
• Spring Bluff R-XV: Jill Wagner, Michael Lohden.
• Sullivan: Board Member: Marty Tiefenbrunn, Chase Darrah, Jimmy Frye, Tim Tallent.
• New Haven: Diane White, Lauren Zobrist, Margaret Parks, Michael Oetterer, Kyle Quick.
• Washington: Scott Byrne, Susan Thatcher, Shannon Hoch, Robert Oreskovic, Brent Moreland, Tracie Welsh.
• Richwoods R-VII: Jennifer Maxwell, Michael Mester, Kimberly Evans, Jennifer Gann, Bryan Hollinsworth, Sondra Hayes, Dennis Siener.
Gasconade County R-II: Glenn Ely, William Seamon, Anthony Alvarez, Nona Miller, Robin Leach.