New Franklin County Bridge Passes State Inspection - The Missourian: Local News

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
Logout|My Dashboard

New Franklin County Bridge Passes State Inspection

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:15 am

The new Bucklick School Road bridge project passed its inspection from the Missouri Department of Transportation last week, County Engineer Joe Feldmann said.

The project replaced the former Bucklick School Road bridge that was more than 90 years old. The new concrete bridge crosses Bucklick Creek near New Haven.

The contractor was Chester Bross Construction Company of Palmyra, and the cost was $341,158, according to Feldmann.

The project was paid for with 80 percent federal dollars, and the other 20 percent is from the county.