Woman, Son Saved By Carbon Monoxide Detector - The Missourian: Communities

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Woman, Son Saved By Carbon Monoxide Detector

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:00 pm

A woman and her infant son could have died if their home did not have a carbon monoxide detector, Washington Fire Chief Bill Halmich said.

Halmich said firefighters responded last Thursday, Jan. 3, to a home at 3195 Highway A, in the Krakow area, to a report of a carbon monoxide detector going off.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Thanks for visiting The Missourian. You are entitled to view 20 free articles every 30 days. Currently, you have (%remaining%) free articles remaining, (%remaining_reg%) before being asked to register, and (%remaining_sub%) before being asked to subscribe). If you are already a print subscriber, you get FREE access after registering. If you are not yet a print subscriber you can purchase an affordable online subscription to receive full access to emissourian.com & a digital replica of The Missourian. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

/local_news/communities
;