Fighting the Fire
These Union Fire Protection District firefighters were on the scene of a fatal fire Friday night at a Union mobile home park. Crews fought the blaze for more than an hour. A mother and her two children were killed in the fire. Go to Page 1U in this issue for the full story. Missourian Photo.
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:30 pm
A space heater could have sparked the fire that killed a Union mother and her two children, authorities said.
Police Chief Norman Brune said the fire began in the living room of the mobile home Friday night about 10:30 p.m.
Or, use your
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:30 pm.