St. Clair High School conducted commencement exercises on Tuesday, May 31, on its football field as 180 seniors received diplomas. The Class of 2011 featured 44 seniors who were first-time graduates in their families as well as 28 who graduated with with either summa cum laude, magna cum laude or cum laude honors. To order photo reprints, call The Missourian's office: 636-629-1027 or visit us at 565 S. Main, ST. Clair. St. Please specify which gallery as well as the photo's number in that gallery. A 4-inch by 6-inch photo is $4, a 5-inch by 7-inch photo is $5, and a 8-inch by 10-inch photo is $10. Pricing for other sizes available upon request. Color or black and white are available. Orders must be prepaid. Order your reprints today!
- Washington West Closed Due to Threatening Email to Teacher
- Washington Police Investigating Another Vehicle Break-In
- Worker Hurt on Highway 47 Bridge Construction Site
- Barbecue, Music This Weekend On Washington's Main Street
- ‘It Was a Beautiful Journey’
- City Council Approves ACOW Mural Along Elm Street
- Athletic Hall of Fame Class Is Announced - First Group Includes Athletes, Coaches, Sports Contributors
- Prevailing Wage Bill Passes Missouri House
- Labadie Woman, Infant Injured in Crash
- Cars Broken Into At Little Rascals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.