St. Clair High School conducted commencement exercises on Tuesday, May 31, on its football field as 180 seniors received diplomas. The Class of 2011 featured 44 seniors who were first-time graduates in their families as well as 28 who graduated with with either summa cum laude, magna cum laude or cum laude honors. To order photo reprints, call The Missourian's office: 636-629-1027 or visit us at 565 S. Main, ST. Clair. St. Please specify which gallery as well as the photo's number in that gallery. A 4-inch by 6-inch photo is $4, a 5-inch by 7-inch photo is $5, and a 8-inch by 10-inch photo is $10. Pricing for other sizes available upon request. Color or black and white are available. Orders must be prepaid. Order your reprints today!
- Prosecutor: Shooting in Pacific Was Self-Defense
- ‘It Felt Like a Sledgehammer Hit Me in the Chest’
- Car Crash Early Monday Morning on Highway 100
- Three Arrested for Fraud - Trio Allegedly Used Stolen - Cards to Buy Cigarettes
- Groundbreaking Friday for New Development - Downtown Project
- Owensville Pair Leads All-Area Football Picks
- Highway A Rollover
- Meramec Valley R-III School District Seeks Support for Bond Issue
- County Man Allegedly Assaults Brother With Brass Knuckles
- St. Clair's Ryan Herman Wins State Wrestling Title
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.