Union, St. Clair and Pacific competed in the Eric Lewis Invitational Wrestling Tournament at MICDS Jan. 18-19. To order photo reprints, click the "Buy This Photo" button below the photo you are viewing. Reprints are processed through our photo lab partner MyCapture. Photo orders can now be processed any time, day or night, through our safe secure and easy to use system. We now offer a wide range of photo reprint products including Coffee Mugs, Shirts, Canvas Prints and MORE! Order your reprints today! Photos and other materials on this website are property of the Missourian and are protected by copyright law. Reproduction is unlawful. You may not duplicate this material.
As featured on
St. Clair had one wrestler reach the finals and picked up a 13th-place team finish with 68 p…
Led by another dominating performance from Austin Repp, Pacific placed sixth in the team sta…
- Sullivan Man Charged With Kidnapping
- Grocery Store to Hire 50 Workersn Opening in Late April
- Main Stage Lineup Announced at Fair - 9/11 Never Forget Memorial Will Be at Event All Five Days
- Man Charged in Theft Of Truck, Tortilla Chips
- Body Found During Brush Fire, Death Thought to be Accidental
- Parks to Retire After Nearly Two Decades - Longest Serving Prosecuting Attorney
- ‘It Made a Difference in Me Being Alive’
- Habitat for Humanity Hires New Director - Breaks Ground on Home in Sullivan
- Cheerleader Named To All-State Squad — Freshman at Union High School
- Park Firm Requests Additional Funding — Cochran Asks for $145,000
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.