St. Clair High School and the community celebrated Homecoming the week of Sept. 16-20 as several activities were planned throughout the five days. The festivities concluded on Friday night with the annual Homecoming football game and king and queen crowning ceremony.
- Two Men Charged in Connection with Overdoses
- Update: Owensville Woman Dies From Injuries in Wednesday Crash
- Patrol Investigating Shooting Involving Deputy
- Marthasville Eliminates Police Department
- Union Teen Seriously Injured In Crash
- Ice Cream Shop Opens in Union
- Man Overdoses in Dairy Delight Bathroom, Dies
- Narcan Is Used for Overdose at Washington Library - Police Now Carrying Spray
- Investigators Seize Pipe Bombs, Meth in Robertsville
- Authorities Seize Meth, Pipe Bombs at Home - Robertsville Man Charged
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.