St. Clair High School students celebrated Homecoming in a big way on Friday. A pep assembly kicked things off in the afternoon before the coronation ceremony took place during halftime of the football game that night. Nicole Nardi and Dylan Hammer were crowned queen and king, respectively. Rain delayed the parade until Friday, Oct. 12.
- Sullivan Man Charged With Kidnapping
- Grocery Store to Hire 50 Workers - Opening in Late April
- Main Stage Lineup Announced at Fair - 9/11 Never Forget Memorial Will Be at Event All Five Days
- Man Charged in Theft Of Truck, Tortilla Chips
- Body Found During Brush Fire, Death Thought to be Accidental
- Parks to Retire After Nearly Two Decades - Longest Serving Prosecuting Attorney
- Former Pizza Maker Made a Lot of Dough
- ‘It Made a Difference in Me Being Alive’
- Habitat for Humanity Hires New Director - Breaks Ground on Home in Sullivan
- Cheerleader Named To All-State Squad — Freshman at Union High School
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.