Joe Nichols gave a classic performance to a willing crowd on the final night of the Town and Country Fair. Nichols fed Washington a heavy dose of authentic country music, americana and pedal steel guitar. The performance ensured the crowd that Joe is the future of traditional country music, through his own main stream hits and in his covers of the songs and artists that most inspired his career. An excellent ending to another amazing fair.
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking news alerts sent right to your inbox!
Signup today! News updates sent out twice a week.
The latest e-Edition of The Missourian is now available!
Are you a subscriber who would you like to know when the latest e-edition of The Missourian is live online? Signup today!
Court Dockets & Dispositions
- Suspect Arrested in Connection With Fire at St. Clair Church
- Man Charged With Assault For Allegedly Cutting Victim
- UPDATE: Fire Crews Fight Blaze at Elmer's Tavern
- Simples to Open Next Week in Union
- ‘It Was a Great Big Bridge, and I Was a Little, Bitty 11-Year-Old’
- St. Clair Saddle Club Hosts NFR Champion Fallon Taylor
- Sonic boom
- Young Professionals Honored At Annual Chamber Member Luncheon
- Three Arrested in Car Vandalism Cases
- I-44 Trucking and Wrecker Service Does a ‘Risky Recovery’ - Job Featured in National Magazine