Crossover country act Little Big Town Played the T&C Fair Main Stage Thursday night to an enthusiastic crowd. The band played through their radio hits, took the show to a acoustic bluegrass set which included a bass fiddle and the cover of GaGa's "Born This Way." Following the blue grass set, LBT ramped up the intensity again by covering the Eagles "Heartache Tonight" further stoking the crowd for their electric closing set. An encore performance of the band's biggest hit, "Boondocks," was the perfect end to a intimate night with this rocking quartet. To order photo reprints, call The Missourian's Downtown Washington office at 636-239-7701 or visit us at 14 W. Main St. Please specify which gallery as well as the photo's number in that gallery. A 4-inch by 6-inch photo is $4, a 5-inch by 7-inch photo is $5, and a 8-inch by 10-inch photo is $10. Pricing for other sizes available upon request. Color or black and white are available. Orders must be prepaid. Order your reprints today!
- Washington Men Charged in Burglaries
- Judge Rejects Plea Deal in Murder Case
- Hillhouse to Receive Achievement Award - Recent Liver Failure Diagnosis
- Sentencing in Allen Death Case Friday
- Union School Board Hires Firm to Design New School
- Judge Wood to Retire From Bench Friday - After 17 Years
- Week 10 Football — Borgia 41, Priory 0
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse - In Alleged Assault
- Retire? Marshall Man Enrolls in Medical School Instead
- District Volleyball — Borgia, Hermann, Sullivan Win Titles
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.