Crossover country act Little Big Town Played the T&C Fair Main Stage Thursday night to an enthusiastic crowd. The band played through their radio hits, took the show to a acoustic bluegrass set which included a bass fiddle and the cover of GaGa's "Born This Way." Following the blue grass set, LBT ramped up the intensity again by covering the Eagles "Heartache Tonight" further stoking the crowd for their electric closing set. An encore performance of the band's biggest hit, "Boondocks," was the perfect end to a intimate night with this rocking quartet. To order photo reprints, call The Missourian's Downtown Washington office at 636-239-7701 or visit us at 14 W. Main St. Please specify which gallery as well as the photo's number in that gallery. A 4-inch by 6-inch photo is $4, a 5-inch by 7-inch photo is $5, and a 8-inch by 10-inch photo is $10. Pricing for other sizes available upon request. Color or black and white are available. Orders must be prepaid. Order your reprints today!
- Mexican Court Acquits Loveless of Murder — Woman’s Family In Shock
- Charges Filed Against Third Murder Suspect - Linked to Death of Ken Allen
- Loveless Found Not Guilty of Murder
- Pacific Man Charged With Two Counts of Domestic Assault
- Main Stage Lineup Announced at Fair - 9/11 Never Forget Memorial Will Be at Event All Five Days
- Nadler to Wed Gratza
- Police Pursue Man Who Attempted to Steal ATM from Sullivan Store
- Union Middle School Principal Leaving Post
- Fire Demolishes Gerald Home Wednesday
- Habitat for Humanity Hires New Director - Breaks Ground on Home in Sullivan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.