Crossover country act Little Big Town Played the T&C Fair Main Stage Thursday night to an enthusiastic crowd. The band played through their radio hits, took the show to a acoustic bluegrass set which included a bass fiddle and the cover of GaGa's "Born This Way." Following the blue grass set, LBT ramped up the intensity again by covering the Eagles "Heartache Tonight" further stoking the crowd for their electric closing set. An encore performance of the band's biggest hit, "Boondocks," was the perfect end to a intimate night with this rocking quartet. To order photo reprints, call The Missourian's Downtown Washington office at 636-239-7701 or visit us at 14 W. Main St. Please specify which gallery as well as the photo's number in that gallery. A 4-inch by 6-inch photo is $4, a 5-inch by 7-inch photo is $5, and a 8-inch by 10-inch photo is $10. Pricing for other sizes available upon request. Color or black and white are available. Orders must be prepaid. Order your reprints today!
- Prosecutor: Shooting in Pacific Was Self-Defense
- Car Crash Early Monday Morning on Highway 100
- Union Police Chief: No Attempted Abduction
- Woman Arrested for Drug Possession at Mercy Hospital
- What Does It Feel Like to Be Homeless?
- Owensville Pair Leads All-Area Football Picks
- Highway A Rollover
- St. Clair's Ryan Herman Wins State Wrestling Title
- St. Clair Woman Charged With Felony Drug Possession
- Gearing Up for Trout Season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.