The Washington High School track is in such disrepair that no home track meets are being held on campus this year. Instead, WHS athletes have to be transported to other area schools, including St. Francis Borgia Regional and Warrenton, to host home meets. The track will be completely overhauled and a new surface installed as part of a $2.3 million renovation project approved by the school board Monday night. Missourian Photo.
As featured on
- Settlement Reached In Civil Lawsuit — Mother Files Petition in Daughter’s Death
- Daughter Speaks at Hearing - Wants Judge to Reject Plea Deal
- Man smashes Dollar General Door, Charged With Burglary
- UPDATED: Washington Woman Seriously Injured In Crash
- Stray Bullet Enters Home in Marthasville, No Injuries
- Health Department Launches In-School Vaccine Program — Three Districts Signed Up
- City Sells Property for Proposed Urgent Care
- Health Inspections by County Ongoing — Food, Lodging Top List
- ‘Love’ Is Their Secret to A Long, Happy Marriage
- Two Arrested With Drugs in Gerald Business, Children Sleep in Car
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.