The Washington High School track is in such disrepair that no home track meets are being held on campus this year. Instead, WHS athletes have to be transported to other area schools, including St. Francis Borgia Regional and Warrenton, to host home meets. The track will be completely overhauled and a new surface installed as part of a $2.3 million renovation project approved by the school board Monday night. Missourian Photo.
As featured on
- Patrol Investigating Shooting Involving Deputy
- Marthasville Eliminates Police Department
- Union Teen Seriously Injured In Crash
- Ice Cream Shop Opens in Union
- Investigators Seize Pipe Bombs, Meth in Robertsville
- Union Police Chief to Public: Get Training to Carry Firearms
- Leslie Woman Seriously Injured in Highway 50 Crash
- Release of Suspect Not Part of Program - Raises Concerns of Officials
- Railroad Crossing Closed
- New Grocery Store Does Not Disappoint
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.