The Washington High School track is in such disrepair that no home track meets are being held on campus this year. Instead, WHS athletes have to be transported to other area schools, including St. Francis Borgia Regional and Warrenton, to host home meets. The track will be completely overhauled and a new surface installed as part of a $2.3 million renovation project approved by the school board Monday night. Missourian Photo.
As featured on
- Human Remains Found Friday Off Highway 100
- Woman Arrested for Drug Possession at Mercy Hospital
- Wrong-Way Driver Cause of I-44 Crash Friday — Nearly Struck Deputy
- Car Crash Early Monday Morning on Highway 100
- Union Police Chief: No Attempted Abduction
- What Does It Feel Like to Be Homeless?
- Anderson May Be Oldest Practicing Chiropractor
- Work Almost Finished at Elmer’s Tavern
- Owensville Pair Leads All-Area Football Picks
- Highway A Rollover
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.