"Holy Trinity" Bulgarian Eastern Orthodox Church invites all parishioners, friends, and members of the Greater Metropolitan Area and beyond to attend its First Annual Bulgarian Ethnic Harvest Festival – aka #BulFest!
About the Church: This year marks the 110th Anniversary (1907-2017) of "Holy Trinity," the first and oldest Bulgarian Eastern Orthodox Church established in the United States – and, in fact, the first established outside of Bulgaria!
- Live music by the renowned folk ensemble "Kabile"!
- Folk dance performances by the Bulgarian folk dance groups "BG Spirit" and "Zhiv Ogun"!
- Traditional Bulgarian dishes including spanachnik (layers of buttered filo dough filled with Bulgarian feta and spinach), karnacheta (grilled Bulgarian sausages), shopska salata (Bulgarian specialty salad), baklava (layered filo dough with walnuts and cinnamon in a honey-vanilla syrup), and more!
- Carnival snacks (freshly popped popcorn and cotton candy)
- The full menu is available here: http://rebrand.ly/BullFestMenu
- Inflatables for children of all ages (bounce house, obstacle course, and wrecking ball/jousting arena)
- A variety of carnival games and prizes, potato sack races, face-painting, and more
- Assortment of imported Bulgarian souvenirs and religious items available for purchase
Come celebrate our Church’s 110th Anniversary with us, and immerse yourself in the rich culture and traditions of Bulgaria! Nazdrave! Cheers!