The time to get a flu vaccination is now!
As the national flu outbreak has severely widened, Missouri and Illinois are currently facing reported high flu activity levels according to the Center For Disease Control (CDC).
The activity level for both MO and IL is classified as “widespread” based on CDC criteria, which is defined as increased flu outbreaks in at least half of the regions with laboratory confirmation of influenza in the state.
Due to the high outbreak and demand for vaccination, many MO and IL pharmacies are out of vaccines. Pharmacies in IL areas such as Cairo, Carlinville, Mt. Carmel and Pinckneyville and Farmington, MO area are facing a lack of availability for vaccines. On the contrary, VNA-TIP HealthCare still has ample amounts of vaccinations available to the public. Among the offered vaccinations are high-dose, intradermal and regular.
Vaccinations are available at our 30+ branch locations in MO and IL Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. No appointment is necessary. For more information, call 800.642.6099 and press ‘3’ for vaccinations.
VNA-TIP HealthCare is rated among the industry’s top home health agencies in the nation, and is the Midwest’s premier home health, hospice and private duty agency. VNA-TIP has been recognized nationally for providing some of the highest outcomes both on state and national levels.
To learn more about VNA-TIP HealthCare, contact 1.800.642.6099 or visit www.vnatip.com
- Fri, Jan 11, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Jan 12, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Sun, Jan 13, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Jan 14, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Tue, Jan 15, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Jan 16, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Thu, Jan 17, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Jan 18, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Jan 19, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Sun, Jan 20, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Jan 21, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Tue, Jan 22, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Jan 23, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Thu, Jan 24, 2013 @ 10:00 am
- Starting Friday, January 11th, 2013, repeated every day until Friday, March 15, 2013 @ 10:00 am