The last girder on the $63 million Highway 47 bridge over the Missouri River was placed Saturday morning. This piece is the final connection of the deck for the bridge slated to be completed by early December.
- Minimum Wage Going Up, Roads Have to Wait — Voters Approve Proposition B
- Hunters Find Stolen Safe
- Owners Locate Stolen Vehicles, Call Police
- POW/MIA Designation Given — First County in the Nation
- City Receives More Bee Sting Complaints - Residents Want Action
- District, South Point Parents Meet — Discuss Gym Repairs, Bond Issue
- Man Steals Vehicle, Leads Authorities in Pursuit
- Sheriff Warns of Scam Calls
- Cheers, to Macadoodles!
- Body of missing St. Louis ballet dancer found in rural lake